Post by Ron Pittman on Jan 29, 2010 19:11:44 GMT -5
We are going to keep it simple.
1. Keep your tag on your bag. It should be with you anytime you play.
2. Anytime you play with another tag holder in a Single Casual Round -- the tags are up for grabs. Any course, anytime. Lowest score gets the lowest tag, next lowest score gets the next lowest tag, and so on until the highest score gets the highest tag.
3. Ties can be played off if everyone agrees before the round, otherwise the lower tag holder keeps their tag in a tie.
4. During a local club event or tournament, the tags will be collected during sign-up and re-distributed at the end of the day based on standing.
5. Tag holders will be on an on-going email list. Great way to set up a time to play with other tag holders. You may challenge other tag holders within 10 numbers of your number. Give them a couple of weeks to find a time.
I'm not on your list email list, I have #11 and I'm feeling frisky. I still haven't had a chance to upgrade my tag to something better. I refuse to believe that there are 10 of you-uns better than this ole boy. #'s 1 -10 I'm coming for you. I showed up at smyrna's monthly and got a little of the hunger back. Who wants some? Weekdays after 4 or weekends are good, holla back.
Last Edit: Feb 18, 2010 12:01:30 GMT -5 by slowroll